Saturday, May 24, 2008

The "How To's" of Adsense

When I first started out in network marketing and was getting my different websites setup I received quite a few emails regarding AdSense [a topic which I knew nothing about]. I started looking at some of the different e-books on AdSense and I learned a little bit from these but I always felt like I was missing something. I also thought that AdSense was a great idea. If I could place other peoples Google ads on my sites and get paid for people coming to my sites and clicking the ads that might be a great way to offset some of my own advertising costs. What I needed was a book that would cover all the bases from setting up the account to getting the ads on my sites to tracking.

One day I got this email from Joel Comm telling me about this book he wrote. The book is AdSense Secrets 4.0. I checked it out and saw it was only $9.95 [which was less than I paid for other books] and thought "what the heck". I got the book and wow...was I ever impressed. Aside from the fact that Joel Comm is pretty much recognized as an AdSense expert and guru the book itself is 232 pages packed with the most current information on how to get the most punch out of your AdSense ads. It will show you everything a person would need to know about AdSense and how to make it a profitable part of your network marketing schematic.

You definitely want to add this book to your collection. Go to AdSense Secrets 4.0

No comments: